Campus

At the end of a little street called Cherry Lane is a jewel called Campbell Middle School. With its colorful buildings adjacent to a beautiful city park, the campus is a safe and inviting place for students to learn and central location for the community to gather. 

Built in 1954 it was originally Cherry Lane Elementary School, and in the 1970s became Campbell Junior High. In 1997, the entire campus was renovated, and it reopened in 1998 as Campbell Middle School. 

We are the Bulldogs, the mighty, mighty Bulldogs! This is one of the places where our students build a foundation of good sportsmanship and good health during the school day and compete in team... Learn More
The Media Center houses the library, 2 offices, and a multi-media area which includes a STEAM maker space. The library contains over 12,000 books, magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, reference materials,... Learn More
This room is a hub of activity for the school and the community. By day it is where students gather for lunch, sports, band practice, educational assemblies and more. After school hours, it is a-buzz... Learn More
Technology access and availability are essential to student learning at Campbell Middle School and this starts in the technology labs. Distributed across the campus, the technology labs provide the... Learn More